One thing I know, for sure, about myself is that if I write my goals down I am much more likely to accomplish them, so here goes for 2014. Wish me luck🙂. I am starting out with 14 goals for 2014- I think I like the idea of keep a running list of 14, if I accomplish one, I add one and so on.
1) Find a job- not just any job, a job I want, enjoy and see myself doing for a while
2) Read all book-club books
3) Travel more
4) Cook at home more
5) Set and follow a budget
6) Get healthy
7) Make 502 Social a reality
8) Remind myself that everything happens for a reason- some good, some bad, some great
9)Race my bike again
10) Complete a Mountain Bike Race
11) Learn more about Bourbon
12) Get more things published
13) Sell my Bourbon Suckers
14) Create stronger relationships with friends
That is my 14 for now. I hope to update this list as things happen or my life changes. I skipped doing this the last few years and can tell that I should not have. I need list and check marks and accountability to myself.
What are your 2014 Goals?